Monday, December 3, 2012

The Final Count Down Begins !


For my final self-assessment assignment I have decided to do the blog post since videos are definitely not my strong point in this class. The brainstorming process was easy enough to do. It was really hard bringing up the areas that I still need to work on such as procrastination because I can’t believe that a whole semester just flew by and I am still holding on to high school habits that aren’t going to let me succeed in college.  Sometimes I feel like because I am a procrastinator people think I am not serious and that I don’t care about my education, which is false, so I think I want to address that problem a lot for my self-assessment blog. I also decided that I would like to include how I did not meet my goals this semester, and I know that it sounds like a very negative blog about myself but it’s definitely  something that I feel I need to see written out, kind of like a wakeup call.  I’ve spent most of this semester stressed over picking a major and I am still undecided and it still freaks me out. It seems that everyone has a plan, a path they want to take and I feel like I am just wasting time. That has made a huge impact on this semester because I felt like I didn’t have a certain end goal to kind of keep me going and it’s been a real struggle for me to accept that not having a clue about the future is really okay, so I also want to include that. At the end I want to discuss my future goals and my new plan to try and achieve those goals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment