Sunday, November 4, 2012

Campus Safari #5 SCSU vs. UNH

 VS.



  This Saturday I attended the football game between the Southern Owls and the UNH Chargers. Unfortunately we were completely man handled and lost 9 to 38. Although we did not win I did enjoy my time there. There was a lot of school pride from both schools, but nothing to the extreme. They were both good sports, not only the players but the viewers as well. I had a very good time because there was so much enthusiasm in the crowd and the atmosphere was so positive that it would have taken a lot of work to not get pumped up or riled up.  I have to say though it was a little embarrassing that we lost by such a large margin especially because I went with my friend who is a student at UNH, but since this week has been so focused on school spirit, I stood by and showed pride in Southern even though we suffered a humiliating defeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment