Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Campus Safari


For this week’s Campus Safari I wanted to talk about the major exhibit/exposition we had last week. I personally did not find it helpful for two main reasons; one is that there wasn't really anyone to help those who were undecided and two all the majors wanted me to ask them specific questions but I didn't have any really prepared. I felt like they found it annoying to answer basic questions about the major but for someone like me, the basic questions are what is really important to get a feel for that specific major. I also found that with some majors I would stand there and pick up brochures that were on the table, but the people didn't seem to interested in the fact that I was there and carried on with their conversations. For me this major exhibit was a fail because I feel like I didn't get the help I wanted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment