Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Some Down Time


To relieve some midterm stress I decided to do a little shopping in the school store. I went in with a couple of friends and looked around. I really wanted to show of school spirit by getting myself some Southern Connecticut State University sweat pants and a cool hat. I don’t know why but that store is very expensive. So anyways then I went to the game room but that really wasn't fun to me. I can’t play pool or ping pong so I left within a few minutes. Since I couldn't find much to do I decided to just sit in the student center and chill. I haven’t really had the time to just sit, relax, and do nothing, so this was a pleasant time. My friends and I finally got to catch each other up on our lives and have a moment to breath. We saw how amazingly fast our lives are moving now, with all our busy schedule keeping us from doing the fun stuff we used to take for granted. Even though hanging out and talking might not seem like a fun activity, it was exactly what I needed to unwind, get my thoughts together and take a much deserved break from the tortures of school. To be honest midterms weren't nearly as brutal as I had thought they would be but all the psychological damage it did to me was definitely bad. I still have one more to go but thankfully now I finally feel like I can take a breather but not really because the workload has not lessened for any of my classes and I am predicting that my courses will only get harder. Besides since midterm grades have come up, I have realized that I need to work harder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment