Friday, October 26, 2012

Midterm Grades


So after what seemed like weeks of being stressed out over midterms, I finally know where I stand academically. I am actually pretty content with my grades except for my grade in my online communication class. I feel like the first semester probably and hopefully is the hardest, just because you’re trying to get accustomed to the “way” of college and basically you’re developing your habits a little more.  I also like to think of the first semester as a test trial, you see what does and doesn't work for you and you improve the second semester. My grades do and don’t represent the effort I put into a class, for example in my math class I don’t put any effort into it because it is very basic but I still received an A. But in my Online Communication class because I don’t like it I don’t put in as much effort as I should and I received  a C so that did reflect the amount of effort I put in. As far as how content I would be if my midterm grades were my final grades, I am torn. On one hand I receive three As and I’m completely satisfied but on the other hand I received a B and a C and though some might say that that’s good I don’t want them I want the A.  To get that A I know that I have to step up and do more, I now also have confidence in myself to get the top grade, to know that it is achievable as long as I do what I am suppose to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment